New Look at the Investment Platform
Author: Rosemary Barnes
However our client, who launched a product based on Investment platform, changed the perception of this issue entirely.
Client’s problemCopying of transactions in social trading is built around the rating of traders, as it is statistics influence the decision to connect to the trader and copy his actions. Beginner traders are expected to have a lower rating and less ability to compete with experienced traders.
What has been done?It was decided to create some additional settings which can be enabled to support novice traders if necessary:
- to impersonate the rating by removing a nickname and the data on the number of subscribers and their funds so as to hide the amount of funds the trader manages
- remove from the statistics page all parameters related to absolute values: funds, balance, the most profitable-unprofitable days, etc.
- remove difficult to understand statistical parameters, enter an alternative formula for calculating maximum drawdowns and simplified loss limit in numerical value, instead of relative percentage.
- risk limit for investors on each master
- reverse trading function
- view PAMM-investor positions in web interfaces
- an account can be both a master and an investor
Bitcoin power consumption has set a new record
Bitcoin power consumption and its impact on ecology is the h...
60% of South Korean Bitcoin exchanges are about to disappear because of the new regulation
According to Financial Times, the new FSC regulations are to...
Brazilian citizens want the government to follow the Salvadorian scenario
Charles Hoskinson’s words are close to be prophetic – the Ca...