New Look at the Investment Platform
Author: Rosemary Barnes
However our client, who launched a product based on Investment platform, changed the perception of this issue entirely.
Client’s problemCopying of transactions in social trading is built around the rating of traders, as it is statistics influence the decision to connect to the trader and copy his actions. Beginner traders are expected to have a lower rating and less ability to compete with experienced traders.
What has been done?It was decided to create some additional settings which can be enabled to support novice traders if necessary:
- to impersonate the rating by removing a nickname and the data on the number of subscribers and their funds so as to hide the amount of funds the trader manages
- remove from the statistics page all parameters related to absolute values: funds, balance, the most profitable-unprofitable days, etc.
- remove difficult to understand statistical parameters, enter an alternative formula for calculating maximum drawdowns and simplified loss limit in numerical value, instead of relative percentage.
- risk limit for investors on each master
- reverse trading function
- view PAMM-investor positions in web interfaces
- an account can be both a master and an investor
B2Broker Secures Finance Magnates Best Crypto Solution for Payments Award 2020 for B2BinPay
B2Broker is thrilled to announce that B2BinPay has won Finan...
A New Era of Trading Platform for Brokers as B2Margin is Released
B2Core Adds New Set of Updates Including New Client Services Section and Templates Preview