B2Broker Company News
The B2Broker team has wrapped up another busy recent work schedule focused on a variety of product updates, including B2Trader, which we have informed our clients about separately. In the meantime, we have shared a variety of articles and videos onto various online media channels and released 4 exciting and informative new webpages. To follow is a summary of the last 2 weeks happenings:
Articles Posted/Media Publications
These articles have been shared online for information and education purposes. We have also received mass coverage in the global media about our new $5M USD venture capital fund and share 2 links for your information:
- B2Broker Announces Launch of $5M USD Venture Capital Fund
- $5M USD Venture Capital Fund Launched by B2Broker Group
- How to use the best cryptocurrency market indicators
- Choosing a CRM solution for a Forex Broker
- How to master a Forex CRM in just 6 easy steps (1st publication)
- How to master a Forex CRM in just 6 easy steps (2nd publication)
- How does a Forex CRM boost ROI for brokers?
- Top 5 providers of Forex CRM in 2021
New Website Pages
We have launched 4 new website pages, a great addition to our innovative and constantly evolving website which further reflects our technological experience and know-how.
Presentations page: https://b2broker.com/presentations/
An extensive library of all current presentations available in multiple languages.
Partnerships page: https://b2broker.com/partnership/
Various ways in which you can work with B2Broker such as product integration and venture capital. Includes a link to our vacancies.
Marksman Hub page: https://b2broker.com/products/marksman/
New product Marksman hub is a reliable gateway into digital asset liquidity pools. Supports spot and perpetual futures liquidity.
Fees & Pricing page: https://b2broker.com/fees-and-pricing/
Find all the current prices for products, tariffs and links to product packages.
An additional 6 videos were added to our Youtube channel to promote our products and services including another 3 editions of our B2Broker Faces interviews:
- Q&A Video Series: Ask Arthur: Episode 10: Why can't you install your software tomorrow?
- Q&A Video Series: Ask Arthur: Episode 11: Will you have access to clients' funds and data?
- Chief Designer interview | B2Broker Faces
- TikTok Producer Interview | B2Broker Faces
- Interview with Head of Accounts | B2Broker Faces
- Why are programming languages obsolete? | B2Broker Expert
Number of new employees this week: 6
Have a great week ahead!